In-line 3D AOI
- 3D height data to be by directly reading sample and components height to analyze assembly conditions
- Effective to detect failures with microchips with small pads and parts having bottom electrodes
- Height measurement range is up to 20mm by active projection technology
- Sample surface can be measured from every 4 directions
without dead angle
Inspection data can be generated easily from CAD data in the same way as our 2D-AOI machines. As measurement is performed in a large area, sample surface can be automatically detected and height zero reference points will be set automatically for each block area. By doing so, inspection library data can be easily added onto necessary locations without having effect by adjacent components. In case of Active project technology, measurement is performed based on each FOV (Field of View). By employing high rigidity gantry, measurement data for FOV can be automatically combined into one continuous image data for accurate position precision.
Also, these 3D machines use the same multiple lighting in the same way as our 2D-AOI machines and a variety of algorithms can be used based on the 2D-AOI experience. Saki’s new BF2 software allows a user to create inspection logic flexibly by combining 3D and 2D on top of existing Saki standard inspection logic to deal with new components and new failures in lines. Saki’s latest hardware realizes a further optimization of tact time by employing high speed gantry and GPU high speed calculation for high speed scanning system.
In-line 3D SPI
- Solder Paste Inspection based on 3D data
- Inspection with a combination of 2D and 3D images
Printed solder paste condition will be measured and automatically judged in 3D for each pad. Since no part is placed at post print process, measurement area with active projection has been optimized based on warpage of sample and printed solder paste thickness. Using broad measurement dynamic range, warpage of sample can be automatically measured. High rigidity gantry, high speed imaging system and CAD data generation also be provided