Saki Corporation attempts to improve and maintain its quality of products and services by appropriate use of quality management system, while recognizing that, as a global top brand, continuous offering of high quality products and services is the most important in order to obtain customer satisfaction.
- 1. Quality management system is being operated by complying with SAKI’s business activities and its efficacy is continuously being improved of quality management system.
- 2. Quality policy is to be developed by setting quality goals of each division while making its annual business plan and its goal is achieved using PDCA cycle.
- 3. Quality policy should be kept all members relevant to quality management system informed by bulletin board and meetings of each division for them to properly understand it.
This quality policy shall be reviewed every three years to cope with the change of business and requirements and revised accordingly, if necessary.
President and Representative Director
Saki Corporation recognizes that as a global top brand corporation, it is our mission to continuously work for global environmental conservation, and we will strive to reduce the environmental impact of all our corporate activities and contribute to the realization of a sustainable society.
- 1. Provide products and services that support the achievement and growth of a sustainable society.
- 2. Reduce energy consumption throughout the value chain and use it efficiently, while striving to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- 3. Comply with environmental laws and regulations and other requirements set by our company, and work to reduce our environmental impact and prevent environmental pollution.
- 4. Make efficient use of the resources required for corporate activities and actively engage in waste reduction and recycling activities.
- 5. Establish and continuously improve an environmental management system.
Revised May 31, 2022
President and CEO